Our Investment Banking team works with clients to implement a full spectrum of bespoke products which cover the capital structure.
The team starts by understanding the specific needs of the client and then uses their expertise – combined with the breadth and depth of LXM Group’s network – to find the most suitable and achievable solution for the client.
The Investment Banking team have substantial experience in providing independent advice to multi-national corporations, institutional investors and financial institutions on a wide-range of strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, fund raising, pre-IPO advisory, delisting, corporate restructuring, leveraged buyouts, preparation of business plans and valuation reports.
Recent mandates include:
- Exin Partners: LXM acted as adviser of Exin Partners for the acquisition of a 75% stake in Ethniki Insurance, in a deal valued at €718 million
- €5 billion capital raise for a European systemic bank
- €750 million capital raise for a European non-systemic bank
- $500 million funding for a private equity vehicle
- €150m capital raise for major hotel operator
- $100m capital raise for a shipping firm
Our team also works closely with the Capital Markets franchises at LXM to achieve cost efficient funding for our clients by utilising their distribution network. The network enjoys strong coverage in Asia, Europe and the United States amongst traditional lenders, funds, family offices and high net worth individuals.
In transactions involving equity transfer, clients benefit from introductions to strategic partners across our network of participants in various industries, with which LXM has longstanding relationships.
Where clients require debt solutions, the Investment Banking team benefits from the business reach of Credit and Debt Management teams which have working relationships with senior, mezzanine, junior and convertible debt providers.